Friday 3 December 2010

What a horrid week

This is what I feel like right now:  cranky and a bit rained on.
Sometimes, its just one of those.

This week, I can check off my to-do list:
  • being an hour late for work
  • being late getting back from lunch
  • going out of the way to purchase supplies needed at work, then leaving those same supplies on the floor of my apartment instead of bringing them in to the office, where they were counting on having them
  • spending $50 on lightbulbs for the office
  • locking myself out of my house, with my elderly dogs locked inside
  • throwing a fit over having to listen to college basketball
  • being unreasonably upet over the timing of a bath
  • NOT WORKING OUT A SINGLE TIME.  seriously wtf I am going to die.
  • getting the addresses wrong on two of my Christmas cards
  • staying 2 hours late at work with the rest of my team to trim off the bottom of our title sheets, which had the name of the building misspelled.  I didn't misspell it, but it was still frustrating.

I am pretty much done, my brain is melted.  We are supposed to see Harry Potter tonight and go out to eat, and thank god because I don't believe I could rustle up even scrambled eggs on toast tonight.

blech.  

1 comment:

  1. Oy, lady, I'm right there with you. If you want to grab food or something, let me know.

    ReplyDelete