Wednesday 2 March 2011

He loves me, he loves me not...stupid internets

Sometimes I feel like I don't spend enough time on the internet to actually have a blog.  Which is to say I spend plenty of time on the internet, but not doing what the cool kids are doing, apparently.

I am the kind of person who phones up my fiance and says, "hey I just found a hysterical video of two people who do a fake first dance to Baby Got Back!  And its choreographed and everything!" And he says, "Yeah babe.  That video came out 6 years ago."

Oh.

Sometimes I wonder what I actually did at college.  Distressingly, the answer seems to be worked my ass off.

I resent the implication that I need to join Twitter to keep up with you folks.  Whatever happened to emailing me?  Bah.  (cue mental image of Dr. Evil doing the macarena.  "I'm with it!  Dakka dakka dakka...)  I suppose to keep up with all you fresh young things I should go get my Twitter name now, just in case someone else decides they want to be Missallocation (see what I did there?  I crack myself up.)  Sigh.

But I did buy the plates to print my wedding invitations today :)  And so far, without having printed any of them, I really love them.  We shall see.

1 comment:

  1. sometimes I feel like I spend TOO much time on the internet to actually have a blog.

    twitter can be fun but time consuuumingggg!

    yay invite plates!

    ReplyDelete