Sunday 27 February 2011

Hangover Cure?

Cheddar garlic biscuits anyone?
Last night, we attended the engagement party of my good friend, at a nice little apartment downtown.  Good times were had by all, and inevitably, this morning I was wondering whether it was necessary for me to have had such a good time.  But sometimes I actually aim to conquer this feeling (other times I have been known to not move until about 9pm.  I wish this were a joke, but it has now happened to me twice.  Really ruins your day, let me tell you.) and decided to get up and try a recipe I have been lusting after for a while now, from Gina's Skinny Recipes.

SO WORTH IT.  These biscuits are actually made with "Heart Smart" Bisquick, so I only had to get out one measuring cup, vs several cups and all my measuring spoons.  They could not have been more easy to make.  And having just scoffed two of them - never have I so enjoyed my 6 Weight Watchers points.

On that note - still haven't figured out how WW deals with late-night drunken food.  Does it count towards yesterday?  Today?  Maybe if I actually paid for the damn thing, I might have answers to these all important questions.  Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment