Which basically now means I have time to do everything else I was putting off. Believe me, you will hear/see a lot of wedding recap posts from me over the next month, and I have a thing or two in the works maybe for APW as well.
But for the first time in several months, I am choosing, for the short term, to focus on my life (now our life), and moving forward. Notables from the past few weeks:
- I bought a domain name for my new website, where I am going to try and sell you stationary.
- I also acquired a blogspot, and an Etsy name, plus a new bank account and credit card. We are doing this for realz. Eventually I will get around to doing this website - I suspect it won't be until December though. Etsy will be here much sooner.
- I have started designing a line of Christmas cards, which I am really excited about. Stay tuned.
- I am so excited to say I have gotten permission from the awesome Steve Hoefer of Grathio.com to print the amazing valentine's day cards he designed last year. Normally I wouldn't consider it a great idea to start out printing things someone else designed....but these are awesome. Ceej brought these cards to my attention last year, and I am grateful (Ceej you may have one of these for free come valentines day. I am thinking I will only print the sexual armor, the lip protection one, and the fake flowers - tell me which one you think you'll want.)
- Le sigh, I have joined twitter for real @missallocation. Its tricky, but there's an extra s in that one vs the name of this blog. Please follow me, so I can figure out how to follow you back, and make it look like I have friends.
- Last night I made pumpkin bread (which may or may not have actually happened bc there are no photos.) I added chocolate chips, and it was delish. I brought it into the office today, in the hopes of making more friends.
- Brandon looked at me yesterday and said "You know, it sounds funny to say, but the novelty of a girl walking into my room every night to get undressed still hasn't worn off for me." Glad to be appreciated babe, but it is our room.
- Tomorrow, I am tempting fate by getting my life's second ever perm. We shall see if I manage to ruin this one in less than 48 hrs also.
Oh, you want to know the name of my website/company? Check it out. The page has no links right now, not even to the aforementioned Etsy shop, but it will. Sometime soon. When my credit card shows up and I actually have things to sell. Promise.