Thursday 27 January 2011

There is a hell on earth.

Bridal shows: to be avoided like the plague. As Lisa so aptly stated, "you've already made too many decisions for this to be helpful...so why are we here??" Apparently, just to pick up a Men's Warehouse coupon.

I need to cease being sucked in by the lure of free stuff. The dress is literally the only time in my life i have ever won anything, and now I am going to get spam phonecalls for the rest of my life.

Hrmph. I guess I did also get some magazines out of it, one of which had a very lovely photo of the exact combo of flowers I was hoping to use (but was still wondering if it would look good.) So not a total fail, but I would still call us getting the last parking spot our biggest success of the day.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment