Saturday 20 November 2010

Sometimes it's nice to arrive too early


natural history is still a fave
i am also a sucker for thermal windows.

I was supposed to arrive at the walkathon at 8:30. But now that I am masquerading as responsible adult, I make a much bigger effort to be on time for things. (Which has resulted in my being early for work more often than not). So I actually arrived at the walkathon at 7:45. My former roommates are collectively shaking their heads at the thought that I would ever get up more than 1 second earlier than necessary - I appear to have grown up. Or this is just a phase, and I will revert to normal. Either way, its been interesting so far.

So I had time to wander around, appreciate the early light, and take some camera phone pics :)

The walkathon was good, and it was nice to get to know some of my coworkers a little bit better. Also nice - a very dog-friendly event! Got my puppy fix until Thanksgiving I suppose, until I can see Boris and Natasha again. Hopefully the event raised a lot of funds for these charities. I have heard that this winter could be as snowy as the last, and I can't even imagine what that must be like. Time for me to clean out my closet again for some warm clothes to donate.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment